Wednesday, February 4, 2009

chuga chuga choo choo

141lbs, 20.3% body fat. I guess that means I have been eating my spinach :)

I only have two sessions left with Mr. Buff, sad!! I will try to team up with my mom and sister but it seems like schedules are impossible to coordinate. And then in the summer I am off in paragliding la la land so I will have to motivate on my own to fit it in.

On a totally random note- we found plane tickets to Italy for $947 last night and that is the first time we have seen them under a grand. Needa get on the tax returns before we buy any but we are totally going. Going around the other side of the planet with my hubby, oh yeah!!! honeymoon and one year anniversary all at once. :)

Mom and sister- I need pictures of you skiing to put on my page...take some of each other next time you go. :)

No comments: