Thursday, March 19, 2009

Riding with Jaime (and Dennis)

This is Lisa, she works at the hospital with us, is a paraglider and, as I learned this day, a ripping tele skier too!  We ran into her and her boyfriend Scott, I could barely keep up with her, it was cool :)
Skiing with Jamie was super fun! (She is in the pink coat) We stayed on steeps all day and holy moly it was really deep.  I was supposed to only be up there for a half day but it was just dumping so at around 1pm I called work and told them the roads were too bad to come down and I better just stay up there. It wasn't a lie. I also really wanted to stay and play.  Jamie and Dennis are two really fun people and I just love them :)



On another note, Jaime is learning how to paraglide and Dennis has some pics he needs to send to me.  She is doing really well and is learning through Superfly (of course- we wouldn't let her go to anyone else). My new wing should be here in 10 days...

No comments: