Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sydney gets to fly!







I know I haven't been posting this summer but life happens and I have been waiting for some photos and video of the cool chics I know.  I haven't been doing much but the girls in my life certainly have!  My sister, her two rad girls and husband have moved here; my mom quit her job and is going to work at Snowbird this winter (right on!) and I was getting married!  

Sydney was so excited to come out and go paragliding, she has been talking about it for two years now.  So she finally got to go with Justin and she is still talking about it.  I am still working on her video but have some great pics of her morning on the south side.  

My mom was also pumped to go on a tandem and got a couple of short rides.  She has taken two paragliding lessons and this is her second tandem.  

Sara was having fun too.  She didn't know what to think of the paragliders but she was having fun playing with the dogs.  

1 comment:

ski*forever said...

Justin is a great tandem pilot. Thanks for the ride!